Why choose a practitioner of Chinese Medicine for your patient?
- Patient is seeking alternatives to pain management before scheduling surgery or taking stronger medications.
- Patient responds poorly to prescribed medications yet needs temporary relief from specific symptoms.
- Patient is in need of regular, in depth counseling for introducing and sustaining preventative health strategies into patient’s lives.
- Patient would like to diminish side effects from medications he/she is taking.
- Patient is interested in acupuncture and or herbal medicine.
When referring a patient to Emily Farish Acupuncture you can be assured that I will:
- Support your adjunctive treatment recommendations.
- Guarantee that your patients will receive high quality care by a qualified professional, precautions such as Clean Needle technique and rigorous testing of all herbal supplements, and compliance with HIPAA and the current FDA Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
- Maintain the educational and clinical training necessary to differentiate red flag symptoms in need of immediate referral to an MD or DO.
- Demonstrate an eagerness to work in an integrative fashion with allopathic and naturopathic medical care providers.
- Please contact me with any questions you may have concerning the therapies used within Chinese Medicine. These include Acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and nutritional consulting.