This is a very quick to make and tasty recipe for you. If you like curry and cauliflower, this is the best of both worlds!
1. Wash cauliflower. Remove green stems. Place in pot with boiling water (1/4 full with water) and steam until can easily break apart when a spoon or fork is pressed into it. I usually find steaming cauliflower 10-20 min does the trick.
2. While you are steaming cauliflower–sauté 1/2 onion with coconut oil, real butter or olive oil (2 teaspoons of oil). Sauté until onions are brownish color.
3. Remove the cauliflower from water and place it in a blender. (It should be soft enough to add to the blender and thus easily break apart). Add 2 Tablespoons of coconut milk from can to blender. Add 1-2 cups of cauliflower water from steaming and add sautéed onions.
4. Add 2 Tablespoons of curry powder, 1 teaspoon gound turmeric, 1 teaspoon cumin, and 1/4 ground cinnamon. A dash of salt to bring out flavor.
5. Blend all ingredients together in blender. You may need to add an additional bit of water and scrape sides if needed.
6. Pour a bit out to taste and see if additional salt or curry powder is needed (this is depending on your taste buds here for curry). If tastes great then pour servings–makes about 2-3.
Option: add a hot sauce of choice to drizzle on top. Add one teaspoon or coconut milk from can for topping-this will add a creamy and sweet flavor to the curry.