Facial Rejuvenation at its best!
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the aging process. Stress, toxins, chemicals and pollutants cause sagging of the skin and weakening of the dermal layer as we age. Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is different because it helps tone the muscles of the face and it helps to improve collagen production in the dermal layer, thus helping to naturally lift and tone the face. Did I mention it also is really relaxing! This rejuvenation and revitalization treatment is centuries-old, and involves the insertion of hair-thin needles into particular areas of the face, ears, neck, hands, trunk, and legs addressing the whole health of body and mind reducing tension and allowing for rejuvenation all over!
Facial acupuncture is safe and convenient!
Many of our patients come in for a treatment in the middle of the day and return to work after their session.
Emily Farish, Board Certified Acupuncturist works with you to develop a personalized treatment plan to assist your skin to rejuvenate itself. Treatments are in a series of ten treatments to maximize skin tone and benefits.
Facial Rejuvenation/ Cosmetic Acupuncture is contraindicated locally with recent Botox injections (six weeks) and or pregnancy.
Start feeling better today!
Call to schedule a FREE consultation today!
(509) 217-9262 or send us your questions
Some of the Effects of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture:
- Reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Reduces puffiness, droopy eyelids, and double chins.
- Moisturizes the skin and increases local circulation to the face.
- Reduces stress evident in the face.
- Tightens the pores, brightens the eyes.
- Helps acne by improving hormone balance.
- Increases collagen production, muscle tone, and dermal contraction.