Facial Rejuvenation at its best!
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture is a painless, non-surgical method of reducing the signs of the aging process. Stress, toxins, chemicals and pollutants cause sagging of the skin and weakening of the dermal layer as we age. Facial rejuvenation acupuncture is different because it helps tone the muscles of the face and it helps to improve collagen production in the dermal layer, thus helping to naturally lift and tone the face. Did I mention it also is really relaxing! This rejuvenation and revitalization treatment is centuries-old, and involves the insertion of hair-thin needles into particular areas of the face, ears, neck, hands, trunk, and legs addressing the whole health of body and mind reducing tension and allowing for rejuvenation all over!
Facial acupuncture is safe and convenient!
Many of our patients come in for a treatment in the middle of the day and return to work after their session.
Emily Farish, Board Certified Acupuncturist works with you to develop a personalized treatment plan to assist your skin to rejuvenate itself. Treatments are in a series of ten treatments to maximize skin tone and benefits.
Facial Rejuvenation/ Cosmetic Acupuncture is a complimentary treatment to Botox and or fillers. For Botox injections, please wait 2-3 weeks; and fillers up to six weeks before you begin your cosmetic acupuncture treatments. Please consult your skin care provider who is administering these services directly if you have any questions regarding your treatments and timing with cosmetic acupuncture.
Emily Farish Acupuncture is also offering micro needling services! This is a wonderful natural collagen booster to add to your skin care regimen—please consult Emily Farish EAMP., LAc., if you have any further questions regarding how to implement micro needing into your skin care regimen for a more youthful glow and appearance.
Start feeling better today!
Call to schedule a FREE consultation today!
Some of the Effects of Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture:
- Reduces or eliminates fine lines and wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
- Reduces puffiness, droopy eyelids, and double chins.
- Moisturizes the skin and increases local circulation to the face.
- Reduces stress evident in the face.
- Improves confidence
- Tightens the pores, brightens the eyes.
- Helps to reduce acne and or helps to reduce scarring from acne.
- Improves skin tone; may help to reduce sun spots
- Increases collagen production, muscle tone, and dermal contraction.
- Provides a more natural, youthful look that is age appropriate.